Our quality professionals at WISESTONE, who have comprehensive knowledge of domain,
provide differentiated software testing service.
Black-box testing is a key step for improving software quality as it checks whether the software meets business requirements in every possible scenario including defect paths and boundary issues. If defect is identified in black box testing, it helps improve software quality as well as reduce risks in the operating environment. Identifying defects during development phase will also lower the cost of correction.
WISESTONE provides effective and differentiated black box testing service using its generic testing methodology, OWL PnF (Practical and Flexible), based on the standard protocols of software quality, ISO/IEC 25000 SQuaRE, ISO/IEC 29119, and IEEE 730.
|Process||Test execution process/activities - ISO/IEC 25000 SQuaRE, IEEE 730|
|Output||Output in each testing phase - ISO/IEC 29119|
|Template||Standard form for creating reports on testing activities and results Work document - ISO/IEC 29119|
|Guidelines||Guidelines on drafting test design, running test, and creating output report - ISO/IEC 29119|
|R&R||Roles and responsibilities defined for experts involved in testing|
|Process||Process 7 sub processes and 48 activities
Over 4 phases (planning/designing/running/evaluating)
|Guidelines||Testing strategy, unit test, integration test, system testing
Test case design, defect type classification, root cause analysis (RCA), defect control
|Template||Master testing plan
Unit/integration/system testing planㆍTC statementㆍoutput report
Root cause analysis (RCA), defect tracking log
Checklist of planning/output report/case
Black-Box Testing Process
WISESTONE has been running a structured black box test process for several years.
WISESTONE assists clients to achieve higher quality at the early phase of life cycle through the black box service. Professionals at WISESTONE, who have ample experiences in various testing levels and industries, and use the Owl PnF methodology, carry out highly efficient and differentiated testing service based on individual needs of products and conditions of clients.
Expected Benefits from Black Box Test
Why Choose Us
- WISESTONE has a group of professionals who have extensive experience in domains such as embedded, web, mobile, and e-commerce.
- We help our customers throughout the development life cycle and allow their projects to save on quality management costs.
- Our test professionals have extensive experience across all aspects of domain quality control.
- We have test cases in domains of various requirements and know-hows.
- Our unique OWL PnF Methodology produces test results in accordance with standard protocol.
- We have ample knowledge in key tools needed for managing application life cycle, testing, defects, and test data.